CHRISTIANSTYLE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CHRISTIANSTYLE > Topics

Subject: How did u get save.
Replies: 14 Views: 2630

he.lives 5.04.09 - 08:55am
Give your history of How, why and Where you got saved. Starting with you. *

fonxplor 10.04.09 - 10:56am
It was something unexplainable that happend in my life. Think i was searching for God, but through wrong means. 1st rastafarianism, which felt cool but was contradictory to the Word *

fonxplor 10.04.09 - 11:07am
I abused drugs, alcohol and drifted further away 4rm the peace i sought after in my life. Ended up in depression, even lost my mind, literally, but somehow had contions about certain tingz. The interested things started when i started having these nightmares, demonic attacks i found out later, which drove me 2 b insomniac. I slept out in open, jump out of bed in the middle of the night ending up in black townships believing i was sent there: *

fonxplor 10.04.09 - 11:12am
That nightmare went on 4 almost 2 years. Through that time i wanted 2 end my life, there alsorts of voices in my head, so i was realy trapped. I kept my bible very close, though i shouted 2 God that i hated Him, i even teared up my bible, but cud never xplained the rumors i felt afterwards. *

fonxplor 10.04.09 - 11:25am
All my young life i had sum knowledge of God and i always had feared Him. My parents and a lot of peopled was scared of me, sum mocked me and yes sum wanted to hurt or couldve hurt me for saying things, which was nasty. Yes sum found me amuzing. I had 2 cut this short: my stepfather invited a colleague who is 4rm a local pentecost church, in that cell-church i surrendered 2 Christ and accepted Him in my life. Remember those demonic attacks were still there, which had filled me wit fear. After they prayed 4 me, really this is thruth, i slept through that night peacefully. *

fonxplor 10.04.09 - 11:33am
I was finaly free, 4rm being inprissioned in my own body and my own mind. That night was THE revelation, that Christ is very much alive. Ive read alotta stuff posted by atheists, muslims, satanists ect, but i can just say 1thing i'm a witness of the Grace of Christ 4 what He did 4 me. Whether u bliev or not, i'm not makin tis up. U will the thruth about Him when its going 2b 2 l8. *

fonxplor 10.04.09 - 11:39am
Im part of a evangelism team witnessing about Christ's love in the local prison, 4 the last 4 years since He plucked me out 6 years. I faced eternal grief, but He shown me mercy and i chose Life. 4 He said: I place life and death b4 u, choose life. What He added was boldness in my life. *

fonxplor 10.04.09 - 11:46am
Unashamedly i can say that: I'm not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, because it is the power of God unto salvation for everyone that believes. Give thanks to the Lord for He is good and His mercies it endures forever. Be blessed! *

swifta 5.11.09 - 08:12pm
i escapd death 3tyms n thats coz God was on my syd thats y i chos 2folo hm. *

canuck 6.11.09 - 04:59am
AMEN FONX! PRAISE THE LORD HIS MERCY ENDURES FOREVER! *

endtimes 10.11.09 - 08:37am
What a awesome testimony fonxplor! Gods grace is sufficient! Praise be to the Lord. I am truly blessed by these testimonies! Thank you *

fonxplor 21.11.09 - 07:13am
Praise the Lord our Saviour for He is good. May God exceedingly bless you endtimes. Be encouraged. *

fonxplor 21.11.09 - 07:14am
you as well swifta and cannuck. Remember He said that NO MAN can pluck us from His hands. bE RICHLY BLESSED. *

solvent1 19.12.09 - 01:19pm
I woke up the morning of 22nd Jan 1995. I marked the day on the calander. Said to my wife that with God i am leaving alcohol and everything that goes with it. I have never looked back. I have been ill lately but death does not scare me at all no more. *

mutondi 3.02.10 - 05:26am
Wow! Oh how wandaful is our GOD IM BLESSED BY ALL UR TESTIMONIES *

* CHRISTIANSTYLE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CHRISTIANSTYLE

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits