Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

CHRISTIANSTYLE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CHRISTIANSTYLE > Topics

Subject: No sugar coated truth!
Replies: 32 Views: 2360

levafix 20.01.09 - 10:00pm
Does Christians and muslims serve the same God? Can Islam be considered a sister religion? *

levafix 20.01.09 - 10:02pm
Is allah and Jehova the same? *

levafix 20.01.09 - 10:10pm
Ok people lets stop sugar coating the truth and find out whats really the TRUTH! we should discuss the topic rationally! I created this topic to enlighten fellow christians about the dangers of compromizing our faith! Yes the bible shows that we together with the Jews serve the same God,but what about the muslims? Many christians believe this to be so as well...IS IT? *

levafix 20.01.09 - 10:14pm
Please post what you know about their religion and why or why not you think Christianity is or is not a sister faith of islam *

levafix 20.01.09 - 10:17pm
I stress that this is in NO WAY AN ATTACK ON THE ISLAMIC FAITH! just a rational discussion whereby we as christians can arm ourselves with the truth! Facts are welcome and use references as far as possible! I thank you! *

endtimes 26.01.09 - 08:39am
At this point let me share with each CHRISTIAN these words: 2 Timothy 2:14-26. Lets not get involved in useless arguments. Let us keep our focus *

levafix 26.01.09 - 11:55pm
Useless? Far from it! Many of our brothers and sisters are converting to Islam why? Because of ignorance! Maybe if they were better equiped they may make better choices! many of our brothers and sisters believe that allah and God is the same, so what would be the shame in converting if they still worshipping the same God? *

levafix 27.01.09 - 12:01am
Knowledge is a gift and its a gift that should be shared. we should equip ourselves and teach others the truth bout God an Jesus. we losing our brethren at an alarming rate, why? Cause we choose not to speak the truth and offend people! Our war is not against the flesh but against things prin lities and powers. These things can not be seen! So is equiping ourselves and exposing the truth still so useless? *

levafix 27.01.09 - 12:08am
But if any of you do feel that trying to help that person out there who is confused about which faith to follow is useless then i appologise! I would also like to appologise for wasting this space, but MOST of all to God and pray that he would forgive me for causing any negative feelings and emotions! For doing what i thought would help someone out there. *

endtimes 27.01.09 - 04:48am
Levafix, i understand your passion for the lost, and the truth must be shared, it is the truth that will reveal the hidden things, the light always exposes the darkness. The truth must be shared in love, being patient and gentle. We sow the seed with the potential to grow, but it wont grow on rocky and unprepared soil. God only makes a seed grow and gives it life when the soil has received it. *

levafix 27.01.09 - 05:38am
Then why would you say irs meaningless? Its not the question about the islam faith that sadens me but the fact that we (christians)wont do anything about it! My intentions may appear hostile but i asure you that they are not. *

levafix 27.01.09 - 04:24pm
If theres any Mod out there then please lock or del this topic,thanks! *

endtimes 28.01.09 - 04:53am
There is no such thing in Christianity as a sister religion. The Muslim Allah is not the same as the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Islam and Christianity differ as much as night and day. *

seastarr 28.01.09 - 05:32am
Amen sis ur right. *

levafix 28.01.09 - 10:12pm
We all know you are right but if you were asked to prove this how would you go about it? *

johnlaz 29.01.09 - 03:04pm
What do you means sugar the coast? *

solvent1 12.02.09 - 07:38am
We can only pray for those that do not have respect for God. *

waittiki 12.02.09 - 04:08pm
Those who know God most definatly have the truth of Him and just as a farmer plants his seeds in the ground so does God with the truth of His word,something that only He can do to the hearts of those he choses.We as christians cant change what others chose to follow.That is the work of God.Remember the theif on the cross,what happend to him is what needs to happen to those that have no truth of God.We can only tell them of Christ but cant change their ways at all or cause them to believe what we so very much believe in. *

seastarr 13.02.09 - 09:51am
Amen bro waitiki *

levafix 17.02.09 - 12:39am
I agree and disagree bro.how can you say that those who do not have Gods truth deserves what the thief on the cross got? No body deserves that even though some are gonna get it!should we not be a light for christ? Didnt christ say GO TO ALL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE AND MAKE THEM DISCIPLES AND BAPTISE THEM IN THE NAME OG THE FATHER AND THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT? *

levafix 17.02.09 - 12:44am
Yes you are right when saying that all we can do is present them with the truth, but what if that truth is challenged? Will no one stand up for God? Or do we just let it slide and let God take care of it? I understand we cannot convert everyone but THEN AGAIN CAN WE JUST LEAVE THEM TO BE CONDEMED?SHOULD WE STAND UP FOR CHRIST? *

waittiki 17.02.09 - 08:58pm
What i ment with the theif on the cross was that it took God to save that theif and its not what anyone of us can do no matter how much we may want too.God has to do the work of giving a new heart to those He choses to save as well as a new life.This is something we cant do.Our work is to bring the words of Him who can do this from the bible,His Son being those words which are the only thing that can reach the hearts of those who hear them as Christ did when He came to this world. *

sizeribe 23.02.09 - 12:24pm
Bible say we have been approved by God to be entrusted with the Gospel.It is therefore our duty to proclaim His word nd trust God to draw those he has called thru us *

levafix 24.02.09 - 06:16am
Ok sorry bro, one thing ive noticed is that they very good with scriptures and esp taking things out of context and giving new meanings to the bible verses.deut18-18, they claim Moses is talking bout the prophet muhummad and his coming.becareful pple! They good be sure to pray when facing them. *

waittiki 26.02.09 - 01:42pm
To bring the gosple,one must do so in complite TRUTH to every word in the bible.Alot has been changed and a new gosple brought out,the so called free will gosple were one is told to chose God or hell.The bible does not teach these at all cause its never ever our choice that counts.Other things like the age of accountability and the events that came towards the end of the world.None of this came from the bible but from the minds of men.This are things God worned us about long long ago when He saw the future and used the Nation of Israel to draw a picture of this.Look towards the past and the days of old and you will always see the future and i can tell you now for sure,we have very little time left.To worship God without TRUTH is to worship a molten image made according to the understanding of those that do.Before you look to the heavens in prayer,take the time to fast know who you are praying to in TRUTH otherwise you will be as those who worship molten images thinking its God.Find truth from His word always. *

n1ck 16.03.09 - 11:24am
My heart is glad to see what you have posted Waitiki. It is true, a new, watered-down gospel is being preached from the pulpits today. Its been so watered-down that instead of preaching regeneration and Biblical assurance, they put people through a 4-step pray-this-prayer-after-me process and then declare them to be saved: and they will boast in their magazines about 10500 men comeing forward for prayer. Then they wonder why a week later 10499 of them are still living in sin with no discernable change in their lives. *

n1ck 16.03.09 - 11:30am
One of the worst things to happen in recent years is the purposeful misinterpretation of Revelation 3:20 - ''Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.'' That verse is taken out of context so many times. Christ is talking to the church to which that letter is being addressed, NOT to the lost population. It DOES NOT mean that if you are lost, you must ''open your heart'' so that you can allow Jesus in and save you. This gross misinterpretation paints a picture of a weak Jesus, that has to ask you permission to save you. NONSENSE. *

n1ck 16.03.09 - 11:42am
The disgusting thing about it is that when these preachers are rebuked and corrected about their misinterpretation of Revelation 3:20, they acknowledge that they are misinterpreting it but say that it works as a strategy to get more people to come forward at their meetings. *

waittiki 16.03.09 - 12:32pm
How true your words are n1ck.Salvation always starts out with God Who shows us the state our hearts are in,like a desert or wilderness.A place with no life.This to the Lord is what nakedness is.One should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of God as we read in Lamentations 3v26.How often is John 6v44 mentioned?I hear of John 1v12 but then they live out verse 13.Salvation is not a choice we make but a choice that God makes as we read in Romans 9v15-18.Remember the warning about the bride of Christ has always been their even from the beginning.What satan did to Adams bride would be what he will try to do to the church at the end by bringing lies.Your only defence is to stand in TRUTH or better yet, run for your lifes. *

waittiki 16.03.09 - 07:54pm
Now i must have asked this question time and time again yet nobody really understands the point am trying to make.I ask again,if Christ died for the sins of the whole world,INCLUDING THE SIN OF NOT ACCEPTING HIM,how can their be hell?Can salvation be a dicision made by sinners?If i wronged you such that for you to forgive me would mean that you would have to die,surely does it mean unless i accept your forgiveness,it is all useless??Is this even heard of in our day to day life that it should be thought of with Christ of all people?!?He Who gave up His life? *

waittiki 16.03.09 - 08:20pm
If Christ paid for the sins of the whole world,their would never be hell.Hell is a place for making payment of sins and if someone is saved,then he is saved FROM HELL cause Christ paid for the sins of that person CHOSEN BY GOD.NOT ACCEPTING CHRIST is a sin as well just like all the other sins and CANNOT be the only reason for anybody to be in hell.It would mean that Christ suffered in VAIN.I shatter just to think of all the dear people in our time that are totally captives to this one LIE.This is what it means to the Lord to be in CAPTIVITY, knowing no truth.How i wish they would know the truth.Your only defence is to have the TRUTH and only then will you be able to decern the lies that are in the mist of a great many people. *

* CHRISTIANSTYLE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CHRISTIANSTYLE

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits