CHRISTIANSTYLE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CHRISTIANSTYLE > Topics

Subject: Blasphemy!
Replies: 8 Views: 1368

levafix 20.01.09 - 12:13am
Christianity originated from islam and Jesus never died! *

levafix 20.01.09 - 12:21am
Yes people these are the things which are spoken of our beloved Lord! On prodigits theres a group call ISLAMANITY PLEASE JOIN AND SEE WHAT IS BEING SAID! A woman claims these things! Do not engage her as your efforts will be futile! Im deeply hurt by her statements!she claims the quran has these facts in them!iv tried reasoning and presented her with the truth! At times i lost my cool and called her insane. *

levafix 20.01.09 - 12:24am
I know this should not have happened, and appologise to all fellow christians, but can you think of it? Christianity stemming from islam? And that Jesus never died? Im sorry but it gets my blood boiling! *

waittiki 20.01.09 - 06:42am
astonished.GIF. *

levafix 20.01.09 - 01:00pm
Yes and they claim Deut 18vs18 talks bout muhumad! as far as i know he was one of the prophets Jesus was warning us against, one of the false prophets! Which will deceive millions! *

fidadee 24.01.09 - 12:08pm
so where is the PROPHET that deut 18 :18 prophecised abt? Is he stil 2 c*m?? Or did JESUS P.B.U.H lie????????
Oh shame lil baby crying BLASPHEMY, when he himself is rolling in it!!!!!!! Deep dwn in ur heart,(uh thatz only if u hav 1 btw) u knw real well that Islam is the truth, but ur devilishness, evilness and c0wardice is so powerful that it preventz u frm admitting that u hav been f0old all al0ng, and frm accepting the TRUTH!!!!! *

fidadee 24.01.09 - 12:14pm
oh yes thatz ryt, a false prophet that will fo0l MILLI0NS, too bad it had 2 b u Xtians..... Fortunatly for us MUSLIMS,we dnt number MILLI0NS, but infact BILLI0NS, that just proves who is the misguided lot!!!!! I beg 2 u shut up n go sit in da c0rner than 2 act lyk a brave c0ward constantly sho0ting himself repeatdly in the fo0t! *

endtimes 26.01.09 - 08:15am
This group is about Christianity and not other religions, and offensive language and behavior wont be tolerated here, please take it to the religion and beliefs forums. This is a warning, next time we will be forced to ban any member who personally attacks anyone verbally an publically. Thank you all for your co-operation. God bless. *

This topic is locked.
* CHRISTIANSTYLE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CHRISTIANSTYLE

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits