Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

CHRISTIANSTYLE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CHRISTIANSTYLE > Topics

Subject: God is NOT angry
Replies: 5 Views: 892

mrsms 23.12.08 - 02:23pm
If you can turn you bible to 2 Corinthians 5v 17-21 you will see the GOODNEWS that Jesus Christ sent us to preach. God was with Christ (the Anointed) reconciling the world to himself not counting their sins upon them. God has forgiven you plus minus 2008 year ago. *

mrsms 23.12.08 - 02:31pm
1 peter 2:24 tells us that Jesus the Anointed bore our sins on the cross. AS FAR AS GOD IS CORNCEND you are FORGIVEN... HE is not angry at YOU , Jesus the Anointed was wounded,bruised on your behalf, the punishement that was need for our peace (wholeness: nothing missing or broken spirit soul and body) was upon him. He carried your sicknesess, so that you wont be sick anymore (see. isaiah 53:4-6), he became poor so that you will became rich in all the realms of your existance (see.2Corinth 8:9) *

mrsms 23.12.08 - 02:37pm
How many times have we blamed God for the evil befalling some of us, for example, the lose of a loved one, poverty, sickness, some say 'maybe God is teachin us a lesson' .Thats not the truth james 1:17 says every good and perfect gift comes from God. God is not angry at you. He loves you. *

mrsms 23.12.08 - 02:39pm
for more on this subject visit my group http://grace.wapgroups.com .I LOVE YOU rose.GIF *

joe.sa 24.12.08 - 09:03am
Some good points youre making there sms. *

beeagle 11.01.09 - 06:13pm
If GOD is angry wit any of us, non of us wil stil be alive at all. GOD is a merciful GOD, i'm feel wit his presence and he made us all for a purpose. A purpose tat s to better th human race. GOD is not angry so tat s why u ar were u ar today friends *

* CHRISTIANSTYLE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CHRISTIANSTYLE

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits