Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

CHRISTIANSTYLE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CHRISTIANSTYLE > Topics

Subject: Life Giving water
Replies: 7 Views: 803

endtimes 6.09.08 - 11:49pm
John 4:13-14

Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: Bv whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give Him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. *

endtimes 7.09.08 - 10:29am
Jesus is with us, the Holy Spirit seeks temples to live in. He is omnipresent..He is also like a wind blowing wherever He will, He is unrestricted. No platform exists for Him. Yet He is also like a river flowing steadfastely. A life-giving artery, which is an available source for all who seek it. *

endtimes 7.09.08 - 10:40am
Isaiah 12:2-3

Surely God is my salvation; i will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord is my strength and my song, He has become my salvation. With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation. *

endtimes 7.09.08 - 10:46am
Psalm 63:1

Oh God, YOU ARE MY GOD, earnestly i seek You; my soul THIRSTS for You, my body longs for You, In a dry and weary land where there is no water. *

endtimes 7.09.08 - 10:51am
John 7:37-38

On the last and greatest day of the feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice: IF ANYONE IS THIRSTY, LET HIM COME TO ME AND DRINK. WHOEVER BELIEVES IN ME, AS THE SCRIPTURE HAS SAID, STREAMS OF LIVING WATER WILL FLOW FROM WITHIN HIM. *

endtimes 7.09.08 - 10:56am
Maybe we are now travelling in a desert, a spiritual period of drought. The enemy came and closed up the wells of water. Maybe we are not reading the Word anymore, maybe we became worldly, maybe we dont know what the inside of a church looks like anymore, maybe there came tribulations and sufferings upon our way and we want to get out of it ourselves. *

endtimes 7.09.08 - 11:02am
It is then that we must seek our strength and refreshment from God, so that He will bring us through the desert, so that we will gain the honour when the well with living wate breaks open at the perfect time. *

honeyluu 9.09.08 - 07:26am
I need food of the soul . *

* CHRISTIANSTYLE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CHRISTIANSTYLE

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits