Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

CHRISTIANSTYLE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CHRISTIANSTYLE > Topics

Subject: Miracle of the Exodus
Replies: 11 Views: 1379

endtimes 27.08.08 - 02:27pm
Assuming that 2,000,000 crossed the Red Sea. This is a conservative estimate. There were 600 000 men. Exodus 12:37. Plus women. Plus children. Plus a great mixed multitude vs 38, plus their flocks and herds of cattle etc. vs 38 even very much cattle. as*uming each man had a wife and two children, would give a total of 2,414,000! A conservative estimate. *

endtimes 27.08.08 - 02:31pm
Rations
At average 1 pound per person per day. They would need 1,000 tons of food per day. This would mean 30,000 tons of food per month. 360,000 tons per year. Just think that God fed them for 40 years, in the desert! Besides this there were the animals that had to have food daily. There was little grazing! *

endtimes 27.08.08 - 02:45pm
Firewood

They would need at least 2,000 tons of firewood per day.

Water
The least possible would be 1 gallon per person per day. This would mean 4,000,000 gallons of water per day! For man and beast. *

endtimes 27.08.08 - 02:49pm
Ranks
2,000,000 with 5 in a rank. (Exodus 13:18) And the children of Israel went up by five in a rank, out of the land of Egypt.
This would give a column 250 miles long. Plus sheep, cattle, donkeys etc. *

endtimes 27.08.08 - 02:55pm
Space
To camp 2,000,000 people would require a space approximately 600 square miles, 25 x 25 miles approximately.

Crossing
They crossed in one night! To achieve this they must have crossed in at least 50 columns, with 5 per column, each column then would have been about 5 miles long. Where they crossed the Red Sea, it must have been 3 to 5 miles wide for 50 columns to cross abreast. *

endtimes 27.08.08 - 02:57pm
Leadership
Moses must have been one of the greatest leaders, administrators and millitary strategists. This certainly was one of the greatest organised operational movements of peopletin history. We must remember too, that this was not just a brigade, or a division, or even an army, but it was the whole nation of God's people! What a miracle... But then God is the God of Miracles! *

endtimes 27.08.08 - 05:04pm
ANOTHER EXODUS

John 14:1-3
Let not your heart be troubled, ye believe in God, believe also in Me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go to prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto Myself that where I Am, ye may be also. *

endtimes 27.08.08 - 05:10pm
1 Cor 15:51-52
Behold, I show you a mystery, we shall not all sleep (sleep in death) but we shall all be changed. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump. For the trumpet shall sound and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. *

endtimes 27.08.08 - 05:32pm
1 Thess 4:15-17
.. We which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not proceed them which are asleep (the Christians who have died). For the Lord Himself shall descend from Heaven, with a shout, with the voice of the Archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first, then we which are alive and remain, shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. *

endtimes 27.08.08 - 05:40pm
Yes Sir, there is another Exodus about to take place!
At the first Exodus they had to prepare and be ready. A lamb had to be slain and the shed blood applied to the door of their homes.
The second Exodus is about to take place. Are you prepared? Are you ready! God's Lamb, the Lord Jesus Christ, was slain on Calvary's Cross almost 2,000 years ago. Have you applied the blood to your heart's door? Are you trusting in the finished work of the cross? *

endtimes 27.08.08 - 05:59pm
If you have not the assurance of your personal Salvation in Jesus, then do what God says in His Word.
Rom. 10:13
Whosever shall call upon the name of the Lord, shall be saved.
No doubt about it. Believe God today and ask Him to save you, out of a sincere heart. *

endtimes 27.08.08 - 06:04pm
You will experience the miracle of the new birth (John3), and you will be ready for the second Exodus!

HE IS COMING SOON! *

* CHRISTIANSTYLE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CHRISTIANSTYLE

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits