Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

CHRISTIANSTYLE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CHRISTIANSTYLE > Topics

Subject: Commentary: 1John 5:7-8
Replies: 11 Views: 1487

endtimes 18.08.08 - 02:09pm
This needs discussion, very interesting, this is a text, omitted from the latest bible versions, because of a textual corruption added to the original Greek text. Please click this link to read the textual commentory on the 16th century addition to (corruption of) 1John 5:7-8. http://www.bibletexts.com/versecom/1jo05v07.htm *

solvent1 19.08.08 - 09:03pm
So what do we do? What bible can i use. When i get asked biblical questions do i first say.? No hang on lets look if that should be in the bible? *

endtimes 20.08.08 - 05:16am
It just means that this specific scripture was not part of the original inspired Greek New Testament, but was added into the 1611 kjv to give prove of the trinity. *

solvent1 20.08.08 - 05:26am
This is interesting. I know the bible was changed but never knew anything was added. Thank you Endtimes. *

levafix 17.09.08 - 07:44pm
? are you saying that the translators ADDED things 2 the KJV 2 prove the trinity? please endtimes check agen! *

levafix 17.09.08 - 07:49pm
I am a firm believer in the KJV! No othr translation has anythng against it! it is the uncorupted word of God unlike the other bibles! *

levafix 17.09.08 - 08:06pm
i thnk u shud read my topic on false bibles.mayb then youl undrstand why i am saying wat i am saying! *

levafix 18.09.08 - 05:56am
and Solvent use the KJV bible! it has sound doctrine n is undefiled! no other bible cn lay claim 2 this! *

endtimes 19.09.08 - 05:25am
It is not my commentary levafix, and i read ur topic on the kjv. Best is to read the commentary at the link i submitted to this topic. *

levafix 19.09.08 - 07:03am
well wat is ur point of view? do u think it belongs in the bible or not? *

solvent1 24.09.08 - 07:55pm
I cant go back in history and look at every verse in the bible if it has been changed or not. I cant choose what i want to use out of the bible. The question is Yes or No? I say yes. *

levafix 29.09.08 - 12:11pm
me too.since the early church histoy many chrstians has quoted the verse.if you reasearch you'll see that there are two scrpits which existed. one of them was one which came out of Egypt.if you read the bible you'll see that egypt was an evil place.Abraham told his wife to tell the egyptians that they were brother and sister, Jacob did not want to be buried there and asked his brothers to remove his body from the land when he passed on.Moses lead the Hebrews out of that land to freedom. still think that good things come from there? look up Hort and Westcott! *

* CHRISTIANSTYLE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CHRISTIANSTYLE

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits