Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

CHRISTIANSTYLE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CHRISTIANSTYLE > Topics

Subject: Being morally upright.
Replies: 6 Views: 578

ourlady 15.07.08 - 04:55pm
Is it morally ryt 4 a christian 2 engage in wat the .com generation is calling cyber s*x?? Wat does the bible say about it, is it any different from actually defiling the body? *

n1ck 17.07.08 - 04:29pm
When speaking to the disciples, Jesus said that they had heard before that adultery is a sin. He then said that it is also adultery if you inwardly l*st after someone, even if you dont physically do anything. Matthew 5:27-28 *

n1ck 17.07.08 - 04:31pm
So my response is that ''cyber s*x'', or any other s*xual fantasizing or s*xual activity outside of marriage is fornication, or adultery if you and/or the other person is married, and it is therefore defiling the body and an abomination to God. *

ourlady 18.07.08 - 01:54am
Thank you. *

kuf4 18.07.08 - 06:49am
Who ever that say i only see it wit my eye and i do it not,he/she is has the person who did the crime.s*x outside marrage court is a sin and it can cause a very big damage in ones life...we are christians,is not all they broadcast about s*x that we should listen to.but to read the bible that we may not fornicate thinging we are not.ignorance is not an excuse in the side of God.i pray the lord strenght us.... *

n1ck 18.07.08 - 07:02pm
Youre welcome ourlady cuddle.GIF *

rodney5 18.07.08 - 07:14pm
Agree with all in this topic. Thanks. *

* CHRISTIANSTYLE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CHRISTIANSTYLE

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits