Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

CHRISTIANSTYLE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CHRISTIANSTYLE > Topics

Subject: Eyes of a Child
Replies: 11 Views: 847

seastarr 28.06.08 - 03:03am
Through the eyes of a child! Children are Gods most precious Gift to us. A Mothers story.

seastarr 28.06.08 - 03:04am
Last week I took my children to a restaurant. My six-year-old son asked if he could say grace. As we bowed our heads he said, God is great and God is Good. Let us thank Him for the food, and I would even thank You more if mom gets us ice cream for dessert. And liberty and justice for all! Amen!

seastarr 28.06.08 - 03:05am
Along with the laughter from the other customers nearby, I heard a woman remark, That's what's wrong with this country. Kids today don't even know how to pray. Asking God for ice cream! Why, I never!

seastarr 28.06.08 - 03:05am
Hearing this, my son burst into tears and asked me, Did I do it wrong? Is God mad at me? *

seastarr 28.06.08 - 03:06am
As I held him and assured him that he had done a terrific job and God was certainly not mad at him, an elderly gentleman approached the table. He winked at my son and said, I happen to know that God thought that was a great prayer.

seastarr 28.06.08 - 03:06am
Really? my son asked.

seastarr 28.06.08 - 03:07am
Cross my heart. Then in theatrical whisper he added (indicating the woman whose remark had started this whole thing), Too bad she never asks God for ice cream. A little ice cream is good for the soul sometimes.

seastarr 28.06.08 - 03:10am
Naturally, I bought my kid's ice cream at the end of the meal. My son stared at his for a moment and then did something I will remember the rest of my life. He picked up his sundae and without a word walked over and placed it in front of the woman. *

seastarr 28.06.08 - 03:12am
With a big smile he told her, Here, this is for you. Ice cream is good for the soul sometimes, and my soul is good already.

seastarr 28.06.08 - 03:13am
How is your soul? icecream.GIF *

rodney5 28.06.08 - 06:39am
Thank you Seastarr. A boy of about 7 years old asked a Priest that was standing smoking. Priest are u a child of GOD? The Priest answered. Yes my son i am a child of GOD. The boy replied. Priest children do not smoke. That was the last cigarette the Priest ever smoked. *

rodney5 28.06.08 - 06:48am
And daily i see adults s*cking on a burning dummy. Christians live in the word of GOD not tabacco. *

* CHRISTIANSTYLE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CHRISTIANSTYLE

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits