Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

CHRISTIANSTYLE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CHRISTIANSTYLE > Topics

Subject: I CAN through Christ!
Replies: 10 Views: 702

endtimes 27.06.08 - 05:51pm
Holiness is what Jesus has done for us.
Righteousness is our right standing with God.

Philip. 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

v 19
And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. *

endtimes 6.07.08 - 12:31pm
Rejoice in the Lord always.

About Africa:
We are in the continent of Africa: we hear bad news all over Africa. It is the most voilent continent in the world.

Dream by Pastor Wally:
I had a dream seeing the map of Africa. A candle is standing on top of South africa. The wind starts blowing and sets the map aflame, spreading over the whole map of Africa. *

endtimes 6.07.08 - 12:35pm
Dont take any dream lightly. It gives direction. There is a revival starting in Southern Africa and going through whole of Africa.
Do not underestimate prayer! Become part and parcel of God's plan. We need God's Word to hold on to in a dark and negative world. Everything we come in contact with is more negative than positive. *

endtimes 6.07.08 - 12:44pm
NEGATIVE INFLUENCES:

Things disappear: people, mines, houses, offices, shops etc. Violence, hatred, xenophobia, senseless killings, the list is long and horriffic. We can be swa11owed up by this monster negativity. The spirit of negativity is very contagious - you sense it everywhere you go. The just shall live by faith. Just is if i have never sinned. *

endtimes 6.07.08 - 12:50pm
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME:

I
I is a personal word - me. I need to personalize the truth, not generalize. It is for ME. God is a personal God. He knows us intently. *

endtimes 6.07.08 - 12:56pm
CAN
It is positive, not i can't, I CAN!!
God wants to bless me. It IS the Lord's will. There is enormous potential and possible in this word. We are thinking what we can't do instead of thinking what we can do. Your mindset will determine attitude in your financial, work, marraige, family and social situation. Set your mind on Jesus Christ and YOU CAN overcome. *

endtimes 6.07.08 - 01:04pm
DO
Do is a word which is done practically. Its a very specific action. Be doers of the Word.

ALL THINGS
Not some things, but ALL things. It is not limited. You can endure ALL trials. We say:tLord, i can't handle this anymore!
YOU CAN.. *

endtimes 6.07.08 - 01:11pm
We have a duty to tell all people that the answer to all their problems is Jesus Christ. Jesus is in the boat, He calmed the storm.

I CAN overcome temptation.
I CAN live a holy life.
I CAN overcome eternal spiritual conflict.
I CAN be forgiven for my sin.
I CAN overcome discouragement from Satan. *

endtimes 6.07.08 - 01:15pm
THROUGH CHRIST
Not through my own strength, new age says a lot of things, but it is only through Christ. This establishes my dependancy. New age teaches me to believe in my self, my own strength. But is only through Jesus. *

endtimes 6.07.08 - 01:22pm
WHO STRENGTHENS ME
HE is the source of our power.
HE makes it possible. He makes the difference. Draw on the source, He provides what you need. He knows what you need, and gives it. God supplies all my needs as i need it accordhng to His riches. When im facing a crisis, get Christ's strength. Who reveals this truth? The Holy Spirit. John 14:26 - He will teach you all things.. *

* CHRISTIANSTYLE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CHRISTIANSTYLE

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits