Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

CHRISTIANSTYLE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CHRISTIANSTYLE > Topics

Subject: Opposing Spirits
Replies: 8 Views: 480

gbopp 25.06.08 - 02:07am
This message is to anyone who thinks they have power to spread curses and rubbish over Christians. You bunch have no power except to blow it out ya kyberpass. ..lol.. and the sad news is you chose to blow it all outta your mouths.
We have the Holy Spirit Power, and with that power I bind all your words against Christians or anyone for that matter and dump them right now into the pits of hell where they belong. So be peaceful or BUZZ OFF outta the Christians Areas. Ok? chairshot.GIF *

rider13 25.06.08 - 03:02am
Amen and hallelujah! 100% behind you on that !God bless! *

seastarr 25.06.08 - 03:06am
Amen! rofl4.GIF Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world angel2.GIF *

gbopp 25.06.08 - 04:05am
The benefit we receive from the Covenant God made with Abraham is found in Genesis12:3.
''I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families on earth will be blessed.''
The curse returns straight back into heir owns hearts. If God is for us, who can be against us? *

endtimes 25.06.08 - 08:28am
Thats a fact, amen to that. Jesus gave us the authority and power to trample on serpents and scorpions. It is written that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. *

seastarr 25.06.08 - 02:16pm
I posted that scripture in the Mod Den. it is Luke 10:19 *

rodney5 25.06.08 - 05:35pm
GOD gives me a clear warning what will happen if i harm one of his little ones. *

rodney5 25.06.08 - 05:40pm
What will happen 2 me if i go against GOD the creator of everything and claim to have a higher power than GOD.??? My hell will be greater than any hell imaginable 2 man. *

eclipse2 26.06.08 - 04:16am
Amen to Holy Spirit Power chairshot.GIF *

* CHRISTIANSTYLE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CHRISTIANSTYLE

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits