Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

CHRISTIANSTYLE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CHRISTIANSTYLE > Topics

Subject: Spring cleaning
Replies: 11 Views: 1034

scrattt 20.06.08 - 11:49am
Ther comes a time when we must clean out the closets of our life and heart so that we may have room for items that will enhance our life. *

scrattt 20.06.08 - 11:53am
Lets search the closets of our lives and make a trip to the wastebasket. Throw away any hatred that may be lurking there and be sure to toss jealousy, bad attitudes, dishonesty,complaints, sin, and hypocisy. And dont forget to grab that pride that has been sitting in the corner and rotting. *

scrattt 20.06.08 - 11:56am
Youve been holding on to it for too long and it has been blocking your blessings. Before you finish, throw away that grudge you have been holding against someone. Theres room now to add love, honesty, forgiveness and kindness not to mention thankfulness for all Gods blessings! *

scrattt 20.06.08 - 11:59am
Go on and make room for reverence and respect to God from whom all good and perfect gifts come. Stand back and look: Your lifes closet is looking better, isnt it? *

scrattt 20.06.08 - 12:02pm
Take a moment today to do a little spring cleaning in your heart. Ask God to come in and if He finds anything else that shouldnt be there, take it out so that you can live holy and right! This could be the day for that new beginning. :) *

gbopp 20.06.08 - 12:10pm
reading2.GIF Fill up your tank with the fruits of the Spirit, the will of God is that we walk in love and forgiveness. Thanks scrattt, good to see you back. victory.GIF *

seastarr 24.06.08 - 08:10am
Thanks sis scrattt This is a good one. we could all use a good spring cleaning hug.GIF *

scrattt 24.06.08 - 12:07pm
Glad you like my spring cleaning idea witchfly.GIF *

seastarr 25.06.08 - 12:41am
rofl.GIF yes I did. Also like your cleaning art witchfly.GIF *

rodney5 25.06.08 - 09:48pm
Thanks. This is a daily task i have is to spring clean. I have to examine myself and see where i was not a GODLY example. We all make mistakes and sin. No matter how small i must admit my mistakes and i will be respeated. *

eclipse2 26.06.08 - 04:15am
Amen We must all keep our closets clean for the Glory of God rose.GIF *

lunar888 26.06.08 - 08:38pm
Yes, dont we just love to collect junk that just clutters up our space? idea.GIF then our hearts get overburdened and heavy, because we wanna hold on to stuff, we wanna hold on to the hurt, the unforgiveness, the resentment, cause somehow we feel justified, and sometimes a memory is too sentimental to let go. *

* CHRISTIANSTYLE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CHRISTIANSTYLE

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits