To You, O Lord, I lift up my soul,
O My God, i trust in You;
Let me not be ashamed;
Let not my enemies triumph over me.
Indeed, let no one who waits on You be ashamed;
Let those be ashamed who deal
treacherously without cause.

endtime 19.06.08 - 07:36am
Many times in the past, you have hung your head in shame. There were times you found yourself in situations where you were haunted by the fear of being ashamed of something you might say or do. Hopefully, any temptation that has resulted in, or could result in, your being ashamed will be overcome as you remember the revelation of God's Word to you. *

gbopp 19.06.08 - 07:41am
*Psalm86:4, 5*
''Rejoice the soul of your servant, For you, O Lord, I lift up my soul, 5.For you, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, And abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You.'' *

endtime 19.06.08 - 07:42am
Keep David's prayer constantly before you praying,

O MY GOD, I TRUST IN YOU; LET ME NOT BE ASHAMED!

This is the very prayer you can utter while putting trust in Almighty God. You need never be ashamed. When you cry out to God, you are turning away from self and from those around you. You are looking only to Him. *

endtime 19.06.08 - 07:47am
Amen, halelujah, bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me bless His holy name. Hide me now, under Your wings, Lord let me hide in the shadow of Your wings. *

endtime 19.06.08 - 07:50am
God commanded the prophet Jeremiah neither to consider nor to be afraid of the faces of men (Jer 1:8). Why? Because God was Jeremiahs Helper, his Strengthner, the One who was fighting for him- and the One who had called and chosen him. *

endtime 19.06.08 - 07:55am
When you consider God, and you do not consider the faces of men, you enter into a place of safety, confidence, and strength in Him. The Hebrew word for trust also means shelter. What a picture of protection as you see yourself taking shelter with God! Living a life without shame begins when you put your total trust and hope in Almighty God. *

endtime 19.06.08 - 08:00am
In Hebrew, the word for ashamed means to be disappointed, disgraced, abashed, fearful, timid, confounded, struck dumb, confused, troubled, and dried up. Most of us can certainly look back and confess that we have experienced such negative feelings in our lives. We have even disappointed ourselves when we did not live up to our own expectations for ourselves. *

endtime 19.06.08 - 08:02am
Now we are looking for the fruit of God's Word in our lives - that we do not have to be ashamed. What peace and joy this prospect brings us! It can be our anchor, our rock of safety, in the midst of all cir tances! *

endtime 19.06.08 - 08:08am
When you look to God, you call to Him. You turn to Him and away from people and cir tances. You seek Him. You wait upon and for Him. You meditate (think) upon Him and His Word. Psalm 34 : 5 tells us that they looked to Him and were radiant, and their faces were not ashamed. Look to Him, Daughter and Son of God, let go of your shame in the presence of His radiance and His glory. Let us behold Him!

by Bobbie Jean Merck. *

endtime 19.06.08 - 08:34am
Many years ago, as a young christian, i was richly blessed with a beautiful hard cover Bible from a sister in Christ. Women Of Destiny Bible - Woman Mentoring Woman throughout the Scriptures. - A SPIRIT FILLED LIFE BIBLE.

In this Bible there are many letters like the one i just shared from different woman. This is the most precious gift apart from Gods gifts that i have ever received. [happy] *

n1ck 19.06.08 - 07:46pm
Beautiful! Thank you for sharing that with us Endtimes. *

* CHRISTIANSTYLE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CHRISTIANSTYLE

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Create Your Own App Store