CHRISTIANSTYLE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CHRISTIANSTYLE > Topics

Subject: Celebrate_Jesus
Replies: 40 Views: 2413

gbopp 7/27/2006 - 10:26:50
These are some of my favourite worship songs. Please add yours? *

gbopp 7/27/2006 - 10:40:06
I'm gonna run, Oh Yeah, With fire, The good news of the Gospel I will speak, I'm gonna fly, In the Spirit, Soaring over mountains of defeat, Because JESUS, You are the truth that sets me free, JESUS, You are the power in me, JESUS, You fill my Heart with Faith, And I'm jumping in the river of Redeeming Grace, I'm gonna Shout HALLELUJAH, Shout HALLELUJAH, Giving Praise to You My GOD who Reigns, I'm gonna Shout HALLELUJAH, Shout HALLELUJAH, Giving Praise to You My GOD who Reigns >David_Holmes @1996 Seam of Gold< *

gbopp 7/27/2006 - 10:52:05
Pour the oil on me, Drench me in Your presence, I long to see Your Glory And the Blessing of Your hand, Come and leave the Throne of Heaven and inhabit now our Praises, We fan the flames of hunger, May we never be the same, Set our Hearts on fire, Set our Hearts on fire, Set our Hearts on fire, May we never be the same >@2004 Words and music by Rob Scott *Victory Songs'' ~~>Perth West Australia<~~ *

gbopp 7/27/2006 - 11:05:32
I can hear the sound of a rising generation, Not afraid of LOVE or dreaming of the future, They talk about JESUS and the good things he's done, Fling wide there gates, Lets see His Kingdom come, And all the people come, From the ends of the Earth, And all the people come, Lifting their voice, *HOLY, HOLY is the LORD, *HOLY, HOLY is the *LORD<~~<< >Written by @Chris O'brien< From the Live Praise + Worship Alb*m ''LIFT'' By Christian City Church OXFORD FALLS Australia< *

gbopp 7/27/2006 - 11:16:07
At the Cross You gave Eternal Life, Blood poured our for us, JESUS, Lamb and Sacrifice, How I adore thee, How I adore thee, I Worship You LORD JESUS, Crown You KING and LORD, Reverence You LORD JESUS, My Saviour and my LORD, My Saviour and my LORD, HOLY, HOLY JESUS, Love of mine, I worship You, Air I breathe, All I need JESUS, Love of mine, I worship You, JESUS, I worship You >Words&music @2002 by Gemma Tognini Langer'' ~~>Perth West Australia<~~ *

gbopp 7/27/2006 - 1:16:08
JESUS, Lover of my soul, JESUS, I will never let You go, You've taken me from the miry clay, You've put my feet upon the rock, And now I know, I Love You, I need You, Though my world may fall, I'll never let You go, My Saviour, My closest friend, I will worship You until the very end, My Saviour, My closet friend, I will worship You until the very end >@Daniel Grul & John Ezzy *C/- Hillsongs Australia' *

gbopp 7/27/2006 - 1:55:53
I will remember the price You paid for me, I will remember the blood You shed for me, I can never repay You for what You've done for me, But I give You the one thing that You desire of me, I give You my Heart, I give You my life, My most precious treasure, I lay before Your feet, I'm willing to give, I'm willing to go, I'm willing to follow You to the ends of the Earth my GOD, Oh LORD send me I will go, Oh LORD send me, I will follow, I'm willing to follow You to the ends of the Earth my GOD >Words&music by *Denise Prothero'' @Victory songs 2005* ~~>Perth West Australia<~~ *

luquail 8/7/2006 - 9:37:32
Holy Holy Holy is the Lord God Almighty Who was and is and is to come. Oh God my rock and my salvation. *

gbopp 8/7/2006 - 10:58:16
The Joy of the LORD is my strength and the LORD is the strength of my life, The Joy of the LORD is my strength, And the LORD is the strength of my life, By the power of the HOLY SPIRIT I'm a witness for JESUS CHRIST, In all of my ways I acknowledge Him, He directs my path, Its by Faith, We live by Faith, Its by Faith, we live by Faith, Faith it comes by hearing, And hearing by the word of GOD, Faith it comes by hearing, And hearing by the word of GOD, We can say to the mountain, Be thou now removed, As we look unto JESUS, The author and finishes of our Faith, Its by Faith, We live by Faith, Its by Faith, we live by Faith. IT'S_BY_FAITH @Words and Music by *Rob Scott< Victory Songs2005 *

gbopp 8/12/2006 - 9:44:46
Into Your hands I commit again, With all I am for You Lord, You hold my world, In the palm of Your hand, And I am Yours forever, Jesus I believe in You, Jesus I belong to You, Your the reason that I live, The reason that I sing, With all I am, i'll walk with You, Wherever You go, Through tears and joy, I'll follow You, And I will live in all of Your ways, Your promises forever....... >@2003 Word by Reuben Morgan - [Hillsong Publishing] *

gbopp 8/12/2006 - 9:54:38
This song in my heart, This song in my soul, This song I was born to sing, Is Your song of Freedom, Now I'm free to dance again, I'll sing in the darkness, I'll laugh in the rain, Rejoice in Your Love again, Its Your song of Freedom, Now I'm free to dance again, Your Spirit brings me liberty, Your breath of life has set me free, Jesus Your Love it lifts me high, Gives me reason to run this race of joy, This song within me Lord, Will bless Your Holy Name, Jesus I'll dance before Your Throne, Bring this Heavenly sound to You alone, This song within me Lord, Will bless Your Holy name. >Words by Darlene Zschech< @Hillsong Australia 1999* *

gbopp 8/13/2006 - 2:16:26
Lord I lift Your name on high, Lord I Love to sing Your Praises, I'm so glad Your in my life, I'm so glad so came to save us, save us, You came from Heaven to Earth, To show the way, From the Earth to the cross, My debt to pay, From the cross to the grave, From the grave to the sky, Lord I lift Your name on high >Words and music by Rick Founds 1989< @Maranatha music* *

gbopp 8/13/2006 - 11:16:54
The Joy of the Lord, The Joy of the Lord, The Joy of the Lord is my strength, Rejoice in the Lord and again I say, Rejoice in the Lord and again I say, Rejoice in the Lord and again I say, REJOICE, The Joy of the Lord, The Joy of the Lord, The Joy of the Lord is my strength, I'm free in the Lord, Yes I'm free indeed, I'm free in the Lord, Yes I'm free indeed, I'm free in the Lord, Yes I'm free indeed, CELEBRATE, The Joy of the Lord, The Joy of the Lord, The Joy of the Lord is my strength, The Joy of the Lord, The Joy of the Lord, The Joy of the Lord is my strength. Amen. *

gbopp 8/14/2006 - 7:50:29
My Saviour, Redeemer, lifted me from the miry grave, Almighty, Forever, I will never be the same, 'Cause you came near, From the everlasting to the world we live, The Fathers only Son, And you lived, And you died, And you rose again on high, You opened the way for the world to live again, ALLELULJAH, For all you've done, And You lived, And you died, And you rose again on high, You opened the way for the world to live again, ALLELUJAH, For all You've done, ALLELUJAH, For all You've done. *

gbopp 8/16/2006 - 11:03:01
Take us to the river, Take us there in unity to sing, A song of Your Salvation, To win this generation for our King, A song of Your forgiveness, For its with Grace that the river flows, Take us to the river, In the city of our GOD, Take us to the Throne room, And give us ears to hear the cry of Heaven, For that cry is mercy, Mercy to the fallen sons of man, For mercy it has triumphed, over judgement by the blood, Take us to the Throne room, In the city of our GOD. >written by Robin Mark< @Daybreak music* *

gbopp 8/18/2006 - 2:06:38
This is my desire, To honour You, LORD with all my Heart, I worship You, All I have within me, I give You Praise, All that I adore, Is in You, LORD I give You my Heart, I give You soul, I live for You alone, Every breath that I take, Every moment I'm awake, LORD have Your way in me, LORD I give You my Heart, I give You my soul, I live for You alone, Every breath that I take, Every moment I'm awake, LORD have Your way in me.... >@1995 Reuben Morgan< *

gbopp 9/7/2006 - 10:32:09
I lay my life down at Your feet, You're the only one I need, I turn to You and You are always there, In troubled times It's You I seek, I put You first that's all I need, I humble all I am, All to You, One way, JESUS, You're the only that I could Live for, One way, JESUS, You're the only that I could Live for, You are the Way, the Truth and the Life, We Live by Faith and not by sight, For You, We're Living just for You, You are always always there, Every how and Everywhere, You Grace abounds so deeply within me, You will never ever change, Yesterday, Today the same, Forever till Forever meets no end, One way, JESUS, You're the only that I could Live for, One way, JESUS, You're the only one that could I Live for, You are the Way, the Truth and the Life, We Live by Faith and not by sight, For You, We're Living just for You. *

gbopp 9/7/2006 - 11:22:50
Come, Now is the time to Worship, Come, Now is the time to give your heart, Come, Just as you are to Worship, Come, Just as you are before your God, Come, One day every tongue will confess You Are Lord, One day every knee will Bow, Still the greatest treasure remains for those, Who gladly choose You Now, Come, Now is the time to Worship, Come, Now is the time to give your heart, Come, Just as you are to Worship, Come, Just as you are before Your God *

gbopp 9/9/2006 - 1:18:05
God of Mercy, You are Holy and Awesome Lord, You are mighty, You're my Stronghold, A safe Refuge, You have set us free, By the precious blood poured out for me, And I stand in Awe, I'll sing of Your Greatness Forevermore, Your Love reaches to the Heavens, Your Faithfulness to the Skies, Your Righteousness is like a mighty mountain, Your Justice is like the deep blue sea, God of comfort and compassion who hears my cry, Every journey that You show me, You're by my side, You'll never turn away when a thirsty soul calls out to You, And You satisfy, You bring a Joy like I've never known, God of Mercy and Compassion, Forgiveness and unending Grace @1988_Beachway VCF<<< *

gbopp 9/9/2006 - 3:34:02
Light of the world, You came down to the darkness, Open my eyes let me see, Beauty that made this heart adore You, All for Love's sake became poor, I'll never know how much it cost, To see my sin upon the Cross, I'll never know how much it cost, To see my sin upon the Cross, Call upon the Name of the Lord and be saved, Call upon the Name of the Lord, And be saved, Here I am to worship, Here I am to bow down, Here I am to say that You're my God, You're altogether lovely, Altogether worthy, Altogether wonderful to me, Call upon the Name of the Lord, And be saved Call upon the Name of the Lord and be saved *

endtimes 9/9/2006 - 6:55:07
I saw the Lord, high and lifted up, And His glory filled the earth. His face shone like the sun. If was light to everyone. And the glory that fell on me, was the glory that set me free. And angels cry, Holy is the Lord, seated on the praises of His people. And nations cry, glory to the Lamb, the Saviour of the world He is exalted. > Jonathan Stockstill@ Heartbeat music *

endtimes 9/9/2006 - 6:56:10
I saw the Lord, high and lifted up, And His glory filled the earth. His face shone like the sun. It was light to everyone. And the glory that fell on me, was the glory that set me free. And angels cry, Holy is the Lord, seated on the praises of His people. And nations cry, glory to the Lamb, the Saviour of the world He is exalted. > Jonathan Stockstill@ Heartbeat music *

endtimes 9/9/2006 - 7:05:36
Hide me now, under Your wings. Cover me, within Your mighty hand. When the oceans rise and thunders roar, i will soar with You above the storm. Father You are King over the flood, i will be still and know You are God. I rest my soul, in Christ alone, and know His power, in quietness i trust. > Reuben Morgan 2002 Hillsong Publishing *

gbopp 9/10/2006 - 7:38:28
I am a friend of God, Yes, I am a friend of God, He calls me friend, Who am I that You are mindful of me? That You hear me, When I call, Is it true that You are thinking of me, How You Love me, It's Amazing, I am a friend of God, Yes, I am a friend of God, He calls me friend, God Almighty, Lord of Glory, You have called me friend, Who am I that You are mindful of me, That You hear me, When I call, Is it true that You are thinking of me, How You Love me, It's Amazing, I am a friend of God, Yes, I am a friend me God, He calls me friend, God Almighty, Lord of Glory, You have called me friend, God Almighty, Lord of Glory, You have called me friend *

gbopp 9/30/2006 - 7:59:58
These are the days of Elijah declaring the Word of the Lord, And these are the days of Your servant Moses, Righteousness being restored, And though these are the days of great trials, Of famine and darkness and sword, Still we are the voice in the desert crying, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, Behold He comes riding on a cloud, Shining like the sun, At the trumpets call, Lift your voice it's the year of Jubilee, Out of Zion's hill salvation comes, These are the days of Ezekiel, The dry bones becoming as flesh, And these are the days of Your servant David, Rebuilding a temple of Praise, And these are the days of the harvest, The fields are white in Your world, And we are the labourers in Your vineyard, Declaring the word of the Lord... GOD_IS THE ALPHA AND OMEGA... MIGHTY GOD THE GREAT I AM... KING_OF_KINGS AND LORD_OF_LORDS *

gbopp 10/8/2006 - 4:31:44
Holy, Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty, Worthy to recieve Glory, Worthy to recieve Honour, Worthy to recieve our Praise today, Praise Him, Praise Him and lift Him up, Praise Him, Exalt His name forever, Holy, Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty *

gee_ajay 10/12/2006 - 3:29:06
Such lovely worship songs! Makes u feel free and light! Like u can fly on the wind and dance on the clouds! GOD BLESS. *

gbopp 10/15/2006 - 6:44:05
The splendor of the King, Clothed in Majesty, Let all the earth rejoice, He wraps Himself in light, And darkness tries to hide, And trembles at His voice, Age to age He stands, And time is in His hands, Beginning at the end, The Godhead Three in one, Father, Spirit, Son, The lion and the Lamb, How great is our God, Sing with me, How great is our God, All will see, How great, How great is our God, He's the name above all names, He is worthy of all Praise, My heart will sing, How great is our God. ::~~~~+++++~~~~:: @Chris Tomlin, Jesse Reeves, Ed Cash 2004 word music<< *

gbopp 7/13/2007 - 4:00:54
Celebrate Jesus Celebrate, Celebrate Jesus Celebrate, He is Risen, He is Risen and He lives forevermore, He is Risen, He is Risen, Come on and Celebrate the Resurrection of the Lord. *

chariez7 8/7/2007 - 9:15:49
I CAN ONLY IMAGINE* I can only imagine wut it wil be like; When I walk by ur side, I can only imagine wut my eyes wil see ; When ur face is before me; I can only imagine!/ Surrounded by ur glory, What wil my heart feel, Wil I dance for u Jesus/ Or in awe of u be still , will I stand in ur presence, Or to my knees wil I fall, Will I sing hallelujah , Will I be able to speak at all! I can only imagine.:-) *

gbopp 12.10.07 - 01:41am
As we sing with one voice, As we walk with one step, As we lift our hands in surrender, The Glory of the Lord will come and fill this place, The Glory of the Lord will rise in this nation, And all the world will see, That we stand for Christ, And no weapon formed against could ever prosper. *

gbopp 13.10.07 - 08:21am
God so loved the world, He sent His Son to die for me, He took my sin, And bore all my pain upon the tree, Now my life has been Redeemed by the Power of His blood, And my soul has been restored by the Power of His love, His Name is Jesus, Risen Lamb of God, His Name is Jesus, Saviour for this world, His Name is Jesus, Every knee shall bow, And every tongue confess that You are Lord, You made a way, Restored me unto my Heavenly Father, That I may come boldly before Your very throne, You became sin, Now I've been mace pure and righteous, And my heart seeks after You all the days of my life, You're the Risen Lamb of God, Worthy of all Praise, You're the Risen Lamb of God, Saviour for this world. angel.GIF *copyright 2007, words and music by Kendal Scott, Victory Songs, Perth West Australia* *

namasuku 14.10.07 - 04:46am
I c de lord seated on his throne exalted n de trail of his garment fils da temple with Glory n de whole world is filled with his Glory,Holy Holy Holy is the Lord.by RON KENOLY...U R ALPHA N OMEGA WE WORSHIP U OUR LORD U R WORTHY 2B PRAISED,WE GIVE U ALL THE GLORY WE WORSHIP U OUR LORD U R WORTHY 2B PRAISED by ISRAEL N DE NEW BREED *

namasuku 23.10.07 - 04:24pm
Majesty Majesty, Your grace has found me just as i am,Empty handed but alive in your hands, Majesty Majesty, Forever i am changed by your love, In the beauty of ur majesty *

healer 30.10.07 - 07:23am
Create in me a clean heart n purify me...cust me not away 4rm thy presence,please dont take ur spirit 4rm me,n restore the joy of salvation sothat i may worship u dony mc clucn

healer 30.10.07 - 09:47am
Wel de cros wil always represent de luv God has 4 me, Where de Lord of glory heavens sake gave al on calvary, just 4 me He did,just 4 me, Jesus came n did it just 4 me by DONNY MC CLUCKNE

healer 30.10.07 - 10:04am
Chorus: Jesus,jJesus dats wat we col u,manger born but on the tree u died to save humanity,u r the livin word...
If any1 knows da song pliz give me detail bout artist + album

gbopp 22.06.08 - 02:42am
Father of Creation, unfold Your Sovereign plan, Rise up a chosen generation, That will march throughout the land, Release Your Powerful Anointing, Let this be the hour, All creation is longing for Your unveiling Power, Let Your Glory fall in this place, Let it go forth from here to the nations, Let Your fragrance rest in this place, As we gather to seek Your face, Let Your Kingdom come, Let Your Will be done, Let us see on Earth, The Glory of Your Son. *

gbopp 22.06.08 - 02:51am
A River will flow, A River will flow, Through our Hearts, From God's Throne, It's a River of Peace, It's a River of Love, A River of Healing from above, Come and drink this living Water, Giving Life through Jesus Christ, From a Heart filled by His Spirit, Will flow the Power of God, A River will flow, It's a River of Love, A River will flow, It's a River of Peace, A River will flow, It's a River of Healing. boat.GIFboat.GIFboat.GIF *

agape777 13.07.08 - 12:35pm
I am hungry, i am thirsty, i am desperate for Your Presence, i come humbly, bow
before You,
Give You honor and all praise,
Let Your Glory fall, in all Splendor and Power, that the nation will see, that You are the Light of this world,
You're my healer, my Deliverer, You're my strength and You're my shield, You give mercy, and You love me, to You my heart will yield,
Come and move in this place, with Your Mighty Signs and Your Wonders,
Let the nations rejoice as Your people arise on the earth,
Let Your Kingdom come, Let Your will be done, On the Earth as it is in Heaven,
Let Your Glory fall in all Splendor and Power, that the nations will see, That You are the Light of the world. *

gbopp 13.07.08 - 01:30pm
A beautiful song, Let Your Glory Fall.
Written by
Kendal Scott,
copyright
VICTORY SONGS 2008
God Bless you Kendal, hubby and your children.. *

* CHRISTIANSTYLE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CHRISTIANSTYLE

Create Your Own App Store