Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

CHRISTIANSTYLE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CHRISTIANSTYLE > Topics

Subject: Prayer request
Replies: 63 Views: 4059
1-> 7->>

true 9/22/2007 - 9:39:26
My little sister was born with a liver prblm &the doctors gave her 3 to 5 years 2 live shes now 7 and now the illness is manifesting. Fellow Saints i need ur prayers. I would like 2 form a prayer chain. *

true 9/23/2007 - 5:34:09
My sister is beingadmitted in2 ICU, guys i need ur prayers PLEASE. I am numb i cant get myself 2 pray. *

namasuku 9/23/2007 - 6:34:08
Confess she will not die but live 2proclaim what the lord has done n that by the history of Golgotha she is healed in Jesus name that every fibre of her being is inundated by the life of God,when i was 10 the cardiologist said i was gonna die at 15 if i didnt have surgery,i didnt have physical surgery but a spiritual1 im 22yrs now im healthy through love n grace angel.GIF *

true 9/23/2007 - 8:51:36
Dineo (my little sister) which means gift, her other name was Sinead which means GOD's gracious gift, has passed away this morning. Thank u 4 all ur prayers *

namasuku 9/23/2007 - 4:18:07
There is no amount of words that i can say that is going to cover the loss,fix your eyes upon Jesus he is the mender of broken hearts for he was once broken hearted when his friend Lazarus had died its ok to cry and mourn the death of a loved 1 but may u not like a person who has no knowledge u shall meet her again in the sweet by and by,i love you with the love of Christ *

gbopp 9/24/2007 - 8:02:05
My heart goes out to you sis.true, when Jesus spoke of Lazarus's death he said that Lazarus was in a deep sleep, and the same is with your sister, her life will be a resurrection when Jesus returns. God bless you *

true 9/24/2007 - 12:37:29
Since she was admited i havent been able 2 sleep. My body is tired but i am awake and cant sleep 4 3 days now. I walk around aimlessly staring out in2 space nd i just want 2 b alone. *

true 9/24/2007 - 12:52:02
I suppose i just need a paradigm shift, afterall its not wat u go through but ur thoughts on wat u go through. I need 2 start seeing it through eyes of faith that i wil see her again bt its so hard. All i want 2 do is wollow in this state. *

namasuku 9/24/2007 - 2:50:10
Revelation21:4 Its a spoken promice blive it,God will neva put more on u than u can bear the what if's n the other internal questions will always b there but Jesus is the answer He the conforter go to him he'll take the pain away i knw,may the love that is in Christ rest upon u my sister.u r loved *

true 9/26/2007 - 5:40:22
We were 3 girls in my houshold, my othr little sis is 11 & she was close 2 dineo & they went 2 the same skul. Shes goin 2 b so lonely now, i cant imagine her goin 2 skul alone now. Pls pray 4 her its just the 2 of us now. Its goin 2 b so quiet cos dineo was the life of the hous. *

true 9/26/2007 - 9:29:14
M the only 1 who's born.again in my family &my family want my church 2 bury dineo bcos she lovd goin 2 church with me. M trustin GOD 4 their salvation. The word has been in season, pls pray with me. *

gbopp 9/26/2007 - 4:08:07
God bless you truth, i feel so much sorrow when i read this, i want to pray with you, that you and your family will find peace. Words are difficult to find. pray.GIF *

true 9/27/2007 - 8:28:19
Theres a void, an emptiness that i feel left by dineo. How do i move on & keep her memory alife @ the same tym. I miss her so much. *

namasuku 28.09.07 - 08:49am
There is no keepin her alive memory if there is no shez dead memory bt if thez shez in a deep sleep mentality there shall be she shall rise TRUTH, u dont hv 2 4get her or let her go or sumthin but u hv to deal with the FACT that shez nt parti ting physically in ur physical life *

n1ck 28.09.07 - 10:32pm
Truth, i am deeply sorry for your loss. But dont despair, God allowed her to be on earth as long as she did so that you could enjoy her company a little longer. God wanted to take her to heaven to be with Him! What a wonderful thought! That your precious little sister now sits on the knee of the Almighty God, made whole and without pain or illness or sadness! She must truly be so happy right now, and I pray that this brings you happiness also. I pray that God heals the pain in your heart, and that you will be brought ever closer to loving God Almighty. God bless you! *

true 30.09.07 - 07:26pm
I feel lyk im in a bad dream that i cant wake up 4rm i stil xpect her 2 b sitting nxt 2 me, 2 cal her & have her answer. *

true 1.10.07 - 05:42pm
The skuls opend 2day nd 1 of dineo's frends came ovr wit her dad cos she was crying so much. It reopened evrythng again & it hurts all ovr again. I dnt knw how 2 deal, i keep busy & try 2 get evry physical back as it was as 2 conpensate the turmoil inside. *

namasuku 4.10.07 - 09:00pm
Amen n1ck *

gbopp 6.10.07 - 02:44pm
My heart is reaching out for you true and I believe your sister would want you to stay strong, time heals all wounds, thanks for being here and chatting with us, and for you to know that Jesus loves you is important. How is the rest of your family? God bless you. prayers angel.GIF *

true 7.10.07 - 07:40am
My dad is not 1 2 talk about his feelings nd my mom tries 2 @ tyms alone shed look so hurt. Iv neva seen her this way. Nd my 12 year old sis talks 2 me about her feelings, she seems ok. Its my parents im worried about. *

gbopp 7.10.07 - 12:07pm
I think you need to be the strength in your family at this time, Mabye you should talk to you dad and if you can get him open up to you then that will help him to start the healing process. While the pain is held in it stays there. Say hello to your family from all of us. God bless you. *

true 7.10.07 - 08:08pm
Truthfuly, i dont talk much 2 my dad esp about our feelings. I wudnt knw where 2 start. We dont realy hav a relationship. *

true 9.10.07 - 08:38am
Losing a loved 1 is not easy, i miss her so much. *

xmxsxe 9.10.07 - 10:56am
I wud jst lyk 2 tel o those dat v prblmz.it myt sicknes n thm o thre lovd onez o evn situatnz in thr lves.dat God neva lves ny1 2suffr,jst pray 2 hm n o wil b wel m dear broz n sistrz.ma bro died ov Aids 5mnths ago,n we jst da 3ov us lft ma parents died yearz ago.each tym l thnk n wnda z God thre?bt l jst hold ma sorrows,lucky me God gve me a lovn sistr whom l cal ma God motha,coz shes truly an angel sent 4rm God.l v had so many prblmz in da past,dne thngs dat l regret nw.n dnt thnk l wil eva b free coz thy hunt me each n evryday.bt da lord z ma strngth n ma shield.so lets thank 4evrythng he has dne 4u.God evn said itl ve planz 4u,nt 2 destry bt 2 prosper youso lets hold handz n stnd as 1.lets unit 4we r 1,so ma dear broz n sistrz lets b strong n unit as 1.Godbless you all!n stay cool!angel.GIF *

rissy37 9.10.07 - 01:50pm
Be strong sis true and look unto Jesus who more suffered till death. But He won frm Death to Life..becoz He is d giver of life. Ppl may die physically bt as God promise thru JC that HE will back us to life physically and Spiritually. No more death..No more tears Rev.chptr20-21 *

gbopp 20.10.07 - 01:04pm
God bless you true, we haven't heard from you a while, We are all thinking about you and pray that you are ok? prayers angel.GIF *

true 20.10.07 - 09:15pm
Its tuff but im ok, GOD is being gud 2 me sum days i find myself happi 4 no reason and oths days il b sad. Im just trustng GOD 4 my family's salvation. *

gbopp 21.10.07 - 06:14am
Have you shown your family this topic you posted and the support your receiving? God bless you. prayers angel.GIF *

nanzelu 21.10.07 - 02:53pm
Yo little sis sh wil nt die bt live.God said,i no te plans i hv 4 u;plans nt 2 harm u.bt thoughts of hope n an expected end.God as gven us althngs tat pertains 2 lfe n godliness.he cod u 2 glory n virtue;so rebuke tat sickness.confess Gods word.1v5;14. *

namasuku 23.10.07 - 07:47am
Err nanzelu my bro ure a bit err u knw bt i lov u anyway .Sista true ure love2.GIFd *

true 24.10.07 - 08:39pm
I get vivid flashbcks,evry tym i close ma i's, of d weeknd of her passn, 4rm d tym she fell ill 2 ma parents takn her 2 hospital fri, ma visit on sat (seeing he so weak ws so painful) ,dem teln me sun 2 ma parents c*mn home witout her. Its al so fresh 2 me nd hurts, der b no day witout tears. *

gbopp 26.10.07 - 02:27am
We love you true with the love of the Lord, you know all the tears are part of the healing process. Your strength is an encouragement to us all. God bless you. prayers angel.GIF *

nanzelu 26.10.07 - 03:33am
I agree wth my bro.Jesus shd tears oso,n os Nehemia did so upon hearng wat hd happened 2 jerusalem.u mean a lot 2 us we lov u.May te gud Lord bless u. *

nanzelu 28.10.07 - 05:24am
Psalms23v1,2 Matt11v28,29 2cor1v3,5 isaia4IvI I pray that the LORD will minister according 2 hs confort.God blesse u. *

namasuku 30.10.07 - 07:03am
Sister true we love and miss u hope we hear from u soon Gbu.hug.GIF *

gbopp 31.10.07 - 01:18am
God bless you true prayers angel.GIF *

nanzelu 1.11.07 - 07:33am
2cor4v15,18,For al thngs r 4 yo sakes,dat de abundant grace mght thru de thnxgvng of many redound 2 de glory of God.4 whch cause we faint not;bt though our outwrd man perish,yet de inward man is renwd day by day.4 our light affliction,wch s bt 4 a moment. *

true 1.11.07 - 01:15pm
I constantly remnd myself dat dineo has gone 2 b wit d LORD,she ws a blessn 2 hav nd she has fulfild her mission howevr smal bt it ws significant. Dis helps lessn d pain of d loss,i try 2 remnd ma family of it. Nd thro it al GOD is stil gud HIS plans r nt mine nd ways r highr nd beta. *

nanzelu 1.11.07 - 03:07pm
That is beginning of yo victory u ar strong.n kp on.n abt yo fmly dnt gvup.Rom10v14.so b a preachr in yo famly.let thm c thru that thr is a true God in heaven.remember u ar a light 2 yo fmly.God blesse u. *

gbopp 2.11.07 - 07:35am
prayers angel.GIF God bless you true, I can't Thankyou enough for sharing your thoughts and emotions with us, its a very personal time you're going through. We all love you with the love of our Lord Jesus Christ. *

true 6.11.07 - 05:38pm
I am blesd 2 hav u al nd thro u GOD has shown up in ma life in a gr8 way ther wer tyms i cud pray bt i didnt fret bcos i knw ther r pple trustn 4 me. I luv u wit d luv of d LORD. *

namasuku 7.11.07 - 08:24pm
cuddle.GIF u r more than welcome.lamentations3:22-23 For we are confident in knowing that all these things are in partnership for the good to those who are in Christ and are called acording 2his plan Jer29:11 Hush and know and know that I AM the Lord Ps46:10 *

namasuku 4.01.08 - 03:57pm
surely the presence of the LORD was in this topic *

endtimes 6.01.08 - 02:02pm
amen sis, im only reading this topic, and my heart is saddened by your loss and pain true, just allow yourself and your family to mourn, this time of mourning is the time that Jesus truly carries you nd your family, it is a time of abundant grace, where you just rest in the Lord, and allow yourself to go through all the differrent emotions, it is all a process of healing that takes time. The Lord pours out the balm of Gilead upon you and your families hearts. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and those crushed in spirit. At this time of mourning, His Grace is SUFFICIANT for you sis true blossom.GIF *

true 12.01.08 - 04:59pm
Thank u so much, we r copin wit d loss bt wev tried so hard 2 b strong 4 each othr dat wev nt reali grievd esp. ma parents. Its so weird nd strange nt 2 hav her around bt GOD s a gr8 help. Evrytym it hurts i go 2 HIM nd i worshp. *

gbopp 12.01.08 - 09:31pm
Prayers angel.GIF *

namasuku 3.06.08 - 08:15pm
IN LOVING MEMORY OF DINEO SINEAD L.blossom.GIF *

gbopp 5.06.08 - 05:55pm
In loving memory of Dineo blossom.GIF and pray.GIF for her family angel.GIF *

rodney5 6.06.08 - 10:45am
I want to thank GOD that we still have people that go back and remember those that toutched our hearts in the past. We are so busy with our own life that we often forget to say thank u GOD. *

true 10.06.08 - 07:24pm
Thank YOU LORD, for YOUR strength that has been made perfect in our weakness. *

gbopp 13.06.08 - 05:47am
Ephesians3:14-16. pray.GIF For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15.from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named. 16.that He would *grant you, according to the riches of His Glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man. pray.GIF angel.GIF *

1-> 7->>

* CHRISTIANSTYLE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CHRISTIANSTYLE

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits